
POSTED ON BEHALF OF MATT B. (aka "Lip Sweater" or Andy's brother)
July 1, 2008 - September 17, 2008
The Mattstache only graced the earth for a short time, but the days were filled with love and laughter, hope and joy. His days were spent warming my upper lip, crawling up my nose, and of course, attracting the hotties. He was well known among his friends for his fine collection of leftover food bits and sexual prowess.
The Mattstache is survived by a thinner, shorter, and more professional version of itself. May god rest its rich, full bodied soul.
My manager told me my stache was "unprofessional" and that I needed to take care of it so I had to severely trim it. It was thick and full bodied, much like most of andy's old girlfriends.
2 comments:
Mustachism, in any form, is just plain ugly.
If having a man-nurse with a huge molester stach wipe by butt is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Post a Comment