John was an inspiration to many, including
myself. I’ll always remember him with a beautiful, thick, magnificent mustache, aviator glasses and a masculine presence. It was like Tom Selleck, Top Gun and Dirty Harry rolled into one. He’s what inspired me to become the manliest man I can be.Since John has officially been classified as “Missing in Action” I naturally contacted Chuck Norris to help bring him back. When Chuck learned of John’s disappearance, he cried “No mustache brother will be left behind!” Chuck has enlisted the help of his crime fighting dog to help bring back John. Godspeed, Chuck and dog, Godspeed!
2 comments:
Time to clutch up and set a good example for your boys, John.
Chuck Norris! [sigh] What a man! And Tom Selleck too. Oh yeah. They don't make 'em like that anymore. [smile]
My husband used to sport a mustache. I do miss that. Nice blog. I enjoyed it. Wear your mustache proudly! ♥ ∞
Post a Comment