
In a move that suprised nobody, last year's Seattle champ, Bernie F., has thrown his mustache back in the ring with convinction. Bernie snarled, "For the next month I'm going to be like a machine -a mustache growing machine! My mustache is gonna hurt them [other competitors] and I intend to cripple their delicate egos. We, me and my 'stache, are gonna own the rest of these fuzz-lipped sissies!"
Bernie went on to explain that despite competing against at least one son and one son-in-law he doesn't plan to let family ties get in the way. In fact, he's threatening to open up a special "can" on any family member willing to challenge his standing. Stating that "When it comes to Mustache Month, the only family I need is my mustache."
Bernie went on to explain that despite competing against at least one son and one son-in-law he doesn't plan to let family ties get in the way. In fact, he's threatening to open up a special "can" on any family member willing to challenge his standing. Stating that "When it comes to Mustache Month, the only family I need is my mustache."
3 comments:
Intimidating!!!
Ryan understates the outcome! Pete is so intimidatd that his trembling caused a 4.2 quake when the interview was posted.
Oh good. Just what I needed. That photo is pure nightmare fuel!
Post a Comment